Good afternoon bloggers!
It’s been a long time since I posted, my apologies. Since my last post, many things have occurred:
- I finished my first semester of graduate school in the MBA program
- I GOT MARRIED
- I enjoyed Christmas with my loved ones
- My new Brother and Sister-In-Law from Guadalajara stayed a week with us (Las extrano MUCHO!)
- Arkansas had it’s first white Christmas in a very long time
- We rang in the New Year in Eureka Springs
- Lastly, I went Vegan!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thus, I’ve been a busy little lady. I am happy to say that I have been 100% Vegan for six straight days now… and I LOVE how I feel. Unfortunately, I haven’t had much time to work out, but I am looking healthier already. I am also juicing in place of one meal a day. My mom bought us an awesome juicer for Christmas, the Breville Juice Fountain from the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. It rocks. Allow me share my favorite juice recipe now:
Green Apple and Carrot with Ginger
(Makes 4 Servings)
5 Green Apples
1-2 knobs of Ginger
Handful of Green Kale
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! It fills two tall glasses perfectly to be enjoyed with your loved one. Juice is packed with the most nutrients immediately after it is made, so drink it quickly! It’s also best to start juicing with fruits and vegetables that you enjoy the most. I’ll be back shortly to post my next recipe: Vegan Sushi! I hope you have a wonderful and fulfilling end to your weekends.